Wedding photographer The Hague: Meet Alfred!
- Where do you live?
I currently live in Den Haag, but may be moving to either Leiden or Amsterdam within the next few months. Not sure as yet, but either way, I will be based in the Randstad region.
- Are you available throughout the Netherlands?
Yes, most certainly!
- Are you available for destination weddings abroad?
- How would you describe your style?
I would consider myself to be a reportage style photographer, I am not purely documentary, but aim to capture real moments rather than create them. Maybe the closest description would be emotive reportage – but I recommend that prospective clients have a look through the galleries of my work to make sure we are a match.
- How did you become a photographer? Do you have any official qualifications?
I studied photography for 3 years full time at the Pretoria Technikon in South Africa.
- How many weddings did you photograph?
A rough estimate would be around 50+
- Did you ever won an award?
No for wedding photography as I have never really felt the need to enter competitions, but I have won an award for my editorial and commercial work.
- Do you speak any other language besides English?
I speak Afrikaans fluently, I understand spoken Dutch.
- Do you work together with a second shooter or videographer?
I have a relationship with a videographer and 2nd shooter as an extra option if needed.
Cost of wedding photography Den Haag
- What packages do you offer?
I offer a base 6 hour package and then additional hours as well as prints and books as added extras. Travel is not included but I do include the wedding photography consultation, either on site or online, all editing (up to approximately 24 Hours) as well as digital delivery of the final images and a private online album which the couple can share with friends and families and use to order their own prints if they so wish.
- What does a 6-hour wedding reportage cost (including VAT, excluding travel costs)?
I charge € 900.00 (incl BTW) for a 6 hour wedding shoot, excluding travel costs.
- What do you charge for an additional hour?
I charge € 125.00 (incl BTW) per additional hour. If a client would like less than 6 hours,
- How much does an album cost?
A basic album costs € 125.00
- Is there a minimum number of hours that couples need to book you?
Generally 6 hours, but depending on the location I may consider shooting less hours.
Contact wedding photographer Alfred
Do you love Alfred’s pictures as much as we do? Contact him by filling in the contact form below!