Congratulations! You are planning to get married in the Netherlands! Planning a wedding is a hell of a job. To make your life easier we can help you to find the perfect wedding photographer! We have close to 100 wedding photographers on our website.
35+ English speaking wedding Photographers in the Netherlands
Looking for a wedding photographer who speaks English? No problem! We have you covered! Browse through our 35+ photographers who take amazing pictures and speak English! Have a look at their work and decide for yourselves who fits your criteria and tastes best.
You can make a selection based on:
- Portfolio with on average 25 pictures
- Location of the wedding photographer
- Experience (number of weddings photographed)
- Photography style
- Second photographer or videographer
- Willingness to shoot a destination wedding
- Awards won
Find a wedding photographer now!
Can’t make up your mind? Let us help you! Fill in the form below and we will connect you with 3-5 wedding photographers that we think are just right for you!
Costs wedding photography in the Netherlands
Most couples wonder; What does a wedding photographer cost? Most wedding photographers in the Netherlands charge between €100 to €200 per hour. Some wedding photographers are a bargain and charge less than €100 per hour. Premium, well-known photographers can easily charge over €200 per hour.
Typically what a wedding photographer costs depends on:
- Quality of their wedding pictures
- Number of hours the photographer is present at your wedding
- Whether or not you opt for a album
- Number of hours the photographer spends on retouching your wedding pictures
- Costs to travel to your wedding location
- Awards won at photography contects such as Fearless, the Masters or “Bruidsfoto Awards”